Pathfinder Society Solano/Yolo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder Society Solano/Yolo

Forums dedicated to the PFS for Solano county and Yolo.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes coming to the Society 11/6/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyStormslayer

LadyStormslayer

Gold Coins : 4805

Changes coming to the Society 11/6/11 Empty
PostSubject: Changes coming to the Society 11/6/11   Changes coming to the Society 11/6/11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Sup!

So here's what's up:

1) Starting November 26th, 2011, we are moving into a Pay-To-Play program to help build our society to get more modules, and supplies to keep things running! It will only be $1.00 to play, you would only pay if you play, so if you are on Stand-by, you only pay if we have room. You as a society member, can put a few dollars down through the PFS account so that you don't have to worry about having a dollar on hand!

2) We as a society have decided that we are going to keep a standardized play society on Saturdays, and then we will have "Rogue" society remain as a format with some major revamping. Standard society will begin to make the formal conversion to standardized play, which means we will be moving to the Point Buy system of 20 points. Characters can either be transferred or rebuilt, to meet the standardized play rules.

2) Rogue society will be on a "TBA" format, this means that we will not be scheduling a specific "day" for Rogue, it will be left to the society GM's to determine when they wish to play.

3) As of December 1st, I am subletting and sharing my power as the Solano/Yolo PFS Super Coordinator to my Player Coordinators. I have taken a new job that although it keeps me local, it's going to make running and organizing societies impossible to manage. This means, we are going to be creating Society Player Coordinators for each playing site. Waterfront PFS in Suisun, is going to be headed up by Eric Quertermous and Olde World PFS in Vacaville will be headed up by Lance Park. More sites will eventually be coming in 2012, but for now this is what we are going to work with.

And this is just the beginning! If you head over to our society discussions, you will be able to find out the other things that are going on in our societies!

Thanks a bunch!
Venus De Coy
Back to top Go down
http://http:www.geekymanifestos.wordpress.com

Changes coming to the Society 11/6/11
Page 1 of 1