Pathfinder Society Solano/Yolo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder Society Solano/Yolo

Forums dedicated to the PFS for Solano county and Yolo.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blind Swordswoman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LancePark
Coordinator
Coordinator
LancePark

Gold Coins : 4607

Blind Swordswoman Empty
PostSubject: Blind Swordswoman   Blind Swordswoman EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:08 am

Going from the Facebook topic....

I figured half Elf is a must. I'm also probably going to check some Bestiary's for ideas. Any Creatures in particular to look at?
Blindfighting is a must at 1st level along with Keen Senses.

I'm thinking Urban Barbarian. I've always wanted to make a character with that class.
Back to top Go down
LancePark
Coordinator
Coordinator
LancePark

Gold Coins : 4607

Blind Swordswoman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Swordswoman   Blind Swordswoman EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 am

Back to top Go down
LadyStormslayer

LadyStormslayer

Gold Coins : 4822

Blind Swordswoman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Swordswoman   Blind Swordswoman EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 am

I think a fighter would be a better option, if only for the feats. I don't know if anyone would take a blind girl seriously, let alone one who has rage powers and could possibly flip tables accidentally into their allies.

Tis just me though. Try it in PFS first Smile
Back to top Go down
http://http:www.geekymanifestos.wordpress.com
steven kk

Gold Coins : 4471

Blind Swordswoman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Swordswoman   Blind Swordswoman EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:39 pm

i made this character in 3.5 and it was one of my top 3 characters i've ever built. i was trying to remake this character for pathfinder and found that an oricle is your best bet, they have clouded vision which will make your day as you level. and battle oricles are pretty sweet if you check them out. you can lose the spell casting with an archetype in one of the ultimate books, if you dont want to cast. i know this is a pretty old post so i will make the build as i would play it, hopefully you check these old threads.

also i remembered a character i built a while ago that that is a fighter/wizzard that uses darkness and obscuring mist type spells to negate vision completely allowing my character to fight unhindered with blind sight.i think i went samurai/wizzard into eldritch knight.
took blind fight and used a magic item to gain blind sight... i will have to find that item again.

one more option would be magus kensai archetype, using darkness and obscuring mist, similar to the previous concept, but no multiclassing with massive armor bonuses with diminished spell casting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blind Swordswoman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Swordswoman   Blind Swordswoman Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind Swordswoman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathfinder Society Solano/Yolo :: The Tavern :: Charcters and Builds-
Jump to: