Pathfinder Society Solano/Yolo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder Society Solano/Yolo

Forums dedicated to the PFS for Solano county and Yolo.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why You Should Get Involved With ConQuest Sacramento this year!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyStormslayer

LadyStormslayer

Gold Coins : 4775

Why You Should Get Involved With ConQuest Sacramento this year!  Empty
PostSubject: Why You Should Get Involved With ConQuest Sacramento this year!    Why You Should Get Involved With ConQuest Sacramento this year!  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:21 am

Greetings all!

We have the official game listing for Sacramento ConQuest 2012!!! But before I show you the game listing, a few new announcements for those on the fence about coming to the convention...

1a) I, your insane and fearless leader, am going to be the convention coordinator for the event. And I would love my society to be represented!

1b) GM some Sessions, and some if not all of the following special perks are privy to you!:

--We will be hosting a Special Table of the Beginners Box Bash not only all weekend long, but a special game for our GM's as well. GM 2 or more sessions to receive an automatic invitation! Learn how to play the box, and take your knowledge back with you, and play at your home groups!!

--To Score a Free Badge: GM 3 or more Sessions! All Weekend GM's will score an awesome Thank You Gift Bag from all of us at the Bay Area Pathfinders Society! (I've received a bag--And you can find books, GM screens, dice, T-shirts, you never know ^_^..)

--GM's will be privy to a hosting of The Ruby Phoenix Tournament on Sunday night!! It's going to be for GM's and special invitation players only! Want in? GM 4 or more sessions, and you are automatically invited!

2) Not ready to GM, but want to help? Well I am going to need Player Ambassadors! Player Ambassadors will be the ones who help new players get started, old players get registered and playing, and search the convention high and low for players! Sounds like something you want to do? Well, we have thank you gifts for Ambassadors as well for those who commit to 5 hours of being an Ambassador. AND--You can still RSVP and play as well! Win right?

3) We are also going to have some awesome things for players too!

--We will have a special "New Players" Kit for all new players to the Bay Area Pathfinder's Society.. It will have coupons and special gifts for those who wish to join our very sexy society!

--We will have a raffle for all our players who come and play at the convention.. Who knows what might be in the raffle? Might be some really awesome stuff. Best part: The raffle's free!!

If you don't want to come after all of this fun stuff. You're gonna miss out on a great gaming time! Don't get left out!
Back to top Go down
http://http:www.geekymanifestos.wordpress.com

Why You Should Get Involved With ConQuest Sacramento this year!
Page 1 of 1