Pathfinder Society Solano/Yolo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder Society Solano/Yolo

Forums dedicated to the PFS for Solano county and Yolo.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Announcement 2/28

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyStormslayer

LadyStormslayer

Gold Coins : 4775

Important Announcement 2/28 Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement 2/28   Important Announcement 2/28 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Dearest Pathfinders,

Effective immediately, I am resigning from my position as your Senior Coordinator for the Solano/Yolo Pathfinder's Society. I am also resigning and cancelling all games that I am scheduled to GM.

For the past few months, I have been working on a few professional and personal projects that are now planning on coming to fruition and I am not going to be able to dedicate my time to the society as I hoped. I am also planning within the next six months to move out of the Solano/Yolo area and head to either the Sacramento or Bay Area. As such, it is better that I leave my position and allow the society to choose a new leader who will be able to dedicate the time and support needed for our growing society. Furthermore, I have a greater desire to just be a player, and in my current position, I find that I am unable to get out, just play and enjoy the game the way it should be. And that is an even greater disservice to our leadership and our gamers.

I leave the society in the current hands of our Player Coordinator Lance Park, until which time the GM's of our society can decide who my replacement shall be. I am not leaving the area yet, so I am still available to play or answer any questions concerning character or Organized Play. I am also still the current head of ConQuest Sacramento PFS and Assistant Coordinator for Pacificon PFS, so if there are any GM's who are interested in being a part of the fun, please feel free to message me as I would be happy to have any of you join our games.

I wish all members and GM's all the best of luck in the future in your endeavors. I thank you for your support these six months, and I commit myself now, to just being the best Pathfinder player you can have at your tables.

Thank you,
Venus De Coy
Your Former Insane Coordinator, and now, just another awesome Pathfinder.
Back to top Go down
http://http:www.geekymanifestos.wordpress.com

Important Announcement 2/28
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pathfinder Society Solano/Yolo :: Announcments-
Jump to: